OCD SlimVision. Powered by Blogger.
, , , ,

O7W : Practice

OCD 7 Minutes Workout : Practice
  1. Jumping jacks 30 seconds (to train the all muscles).
  2. Sitting position to hold body on the wall 30 seconds (lower muscle).
  3. Push-up 30 seconds (upper muscles).
  4. Stomach crunches 30 seconds (abdominal training here is used for intensity of your middle muscles).
  5. Up and down chair or stairs (whole muscles) 30 seconds.
  6. Squat 30 seconds (lower muscles).
  7. Triceps with chair (upper muscles) 30 seconds.
  8. Plank (muscles balance) 30 seconds.
  9. High knee movement / running in place (cardio) 30 seconds.
  10. Lunge (lower muscles) 30 seconds.
  11. Push-up and rotation (upper muscles) 30 seconds.
  12. Side plank (whole body) 30 seconds.
Each training exercise is interspersed with only 10 seconds of rest in between.

The easiest way to keep pace is to use the timer in your mobile phone .

O7W can be an efficient way of doing exercises to help lower body fat, improve insulin sensitivity and improve your heart and increase muscle mass.

Using your own body weight for O7W makes exercising practical and more accessible because you are already athletic enough to lift it. For those who have maintained that you have no time, or money for exercise, now there is no excuse, and the benefits of these kinds of exercises are the same and even better for your health and fitness, compared to other forms.

IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE, DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO DO O7W. START SLOWLY AND GRADUALLY INCREASE THE EFFORT UNTIL YOUR BODY GROWS ACCUSTOMED TO IT. 

I am certain there will be many agreements and disagreements about this writing and I’m also certain that you have in mind lots of questions that I am unable to answer here. Keep in mind that all of this belongs to a theory that I have practiced on my own and have enjoyed much success along with many of my friends. So, the ball is in your court. You can do as you please, but I will keep telling you that there is nothing wrong with this theory of diet and exercise.

Lately, a lot of people have been comparing my therory with other forms of bodybuilding and nutrition attached to famous names. This is just silly. They are all great, but in their own field which cannot be compared to mine. 

For me, OCD is not a fad diet to be done periodically. It’s a way of life, and I wish that you all agreed with it. If not, it’s your choice and I wish you good luck in whatever you do.
One final thought:

I build up my body so that I can play with my son and keep up with him. He runs over here, over there and every which way and because I’m in better condition, I can keep up with him. 

I do have a genetic predisposition towards cancer, and I’m doing my best to fight it.  (
But, you never know what will happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Help Others and BE FIT for World Free Obesity


 

Weight Loss & Diet Plans © 2012