OCD SlimVision. Powered by Blogger.
, , , ,

FAQ : Junk Food vs Good Food???

Junk Food vs Good Food?

I never said that healthy food isn’t good. What I said was that according to how I feel about it, “healthy” food is usually tasteless. Let’s just examine the facts. If healthy food is tasty then people will eat it without the need to ask them to and as a result, everybody would be healthy. Is that right? Well, unfortunately this is simply not true. It’s a shame, but we enjoy unhealthy food more than with healthy food. So, if you can eat healthy food while you’re doing OCD that’s really great. As for myself, I mix it. Sometimes I eat healthy food and sometimes I want to enjoy my food . . . sometimes, not always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Help Others and BE FIT for World Free Obesity


 

Weight Loss & Diet Plans © 2012